creating with H.

20 November 2012


Hi, it is Petra here today.

I like to work with paper and cards, creating with H. is relaxing for me, and enjoyment for him. Usually we fine with bits of paper or treasurers from our walks. It so sweet to see him how proud he is showing his creations to his friends and how much he loves playing with them. 
If you would like to try to make these paper trees as a Christmas decoration, it's really easy, follow here. 


See you next week! 

photos & styling by P.+V. Weiss   

2 comments:

  1. oh, those paper trees are darling!

    xo
    sami
    ps. check out my giveaway this week!
    http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-from-printcopia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper trees fascinates me, brilliant! Hopping on to that link now. :) Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger